At The Movies

I noticed the children were lining up the chairs .
I asked them what they were doing and they said they were at the movies.

I asked them the question "what do you need to get into the movie theater?"
They said "tickets!"
I asked "how can we make them?"
They asked for paper,scissors,pencils and colored pens.
They made tickets and set up a booth to sell them.
I asked "what do we get to eat at the movies?"
"Popcorn!"
I asked questions about how we might make popcorn and
in a flash there was popcorn!
The children performed for each other using our light project and our screen.


We ended our time at the movies with a super awesome under water light show.

It was a great day. 
A perfect example of multi dimensional play. 











Popular posts from this blog

Insect Compositions

Summer Art Show

Painting Storm Clouds